Sorry for the delay in my Monte Carlo trip report… I am planning to write it in the next few days.Â For now, I thought that I would share this with the readers of this blog.
Every time I go to get my haircut I see this poster hanging above my head when I am getting my hair washed.Â I think this is a great poster and something everyone can take something from.
21 Suggestions for SUCCESS – By H Jackson Brown Jr.
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy and thatâ€™s worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationships with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even if it means youâ€™ll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, youâ€™ll regret the things you didnâ€™t do more than the ones you did.
20. Take good care of those you love.
21. Donâ€™t do anything that wouldnâ€™t make your Mom proud.
Also, shout out to my homie John Goldie… he started a great new blog about business, check it out!