Ooops… been back for about a week now and forgot to post about the rest of the Buenos Aires trip.
Well, I survived the paragliding.Â What an experience that was!Â For the rest of my time in Mendoza I went rafting and biking around the vineyards.Â It was probably one of the best parts of my trip and I had a ton of fun there.Â Here are a couple pics:
Gettin Ready to Jump
On top of the mountain
Biking to the wineries
Dinner with the Dutch Girls on their last night.Â Amazing Tapas and Wine!
After Mendoza I headed back to Buenos Aires where the trip came to an end after a few more nights of partying.
All in all it was an amazing experience and I am so glad I went.Â I met a ton of great people from all over the world and made some new friends.
Here are some more highlights from the trip and things that I’ll miss about Buenos Aires…
– Finding out they have Stoli Elite for less than Absolut at Godoy (obvious mistake)
– Celebrating Colombian Christmas at Claudia’s Appt
– Daily beer tips to Plaza Serrano
– Seeing a new “hottest girl in the world” every single day
– My friend Lucio trying to pick up the same girl about 50 times in a row while she is standing at the bar with her boyfriend
– Cheap amazing dinners at sick restaurants every day
– Random blaring of “Feliz Cumple Anos” in nice restaurants
Plus many more!
I might be heading back there again in the new year.Â If anyone is interested in coming down, let me know.
Bye for now!